Helping Those Injured In Oklahoma City Recover From Their Accident Injuries
There is nothing that can derail your future faster than an unexpected injury from an accident. At Farha Law, PLLC, located in Oklahoma City, we work hard to help our clients secure their futures, recovering millions of dollars on behalf of our clients since 2014. In the case of our personal injury clients, this often means helping them get their future back on track.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, involved in an accident with a semi truck, think that you may have a claim for medical malpractice or someone you love was killed because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, let our founding lawyer and personal injury attorney, Nick Farha, take care of the business side of your injury, so you can focus on recovering from your accident injury.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
We help clients recover damages for the following personal injury claims:
- Car crashes and motor vehicle accidents: including motorcycle crashes, commercial truck accidents, bicycle accidents and representing pedestrians who have been hit by a car
- Medical malpractice claims: including failure to diagnose, misdiagnoses, surgical errors and birth injuries from medical errors during labor and delivery
- Premises liability: including slip-and-fall accidents and any injury resulting from a landowner’s negligence and dangerous property conditions
- Product liability: including defective medical devices, defective products for infants and children and defective industrial equipment
- Wrongful death claims: including motor vehicle accidents that lead to death, or any death resulting from someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
Our lead attorney, Nick Farha, is also an experienced oil and gas lawyer. Unfortunately, oil and gas explosions and accidents are common in Oklahoma. As an experienced oil and gas attorney, he is uniquely qualified to help victims who have sustained injuries in oil and gas accidents.
Negligence In Oklahoma And Recoverable Damages
A personal injury lawsuit is based on the idea that if you are injured because of someone else’s wrongdoing or negligence, that person should be responsible for any injuries caused by that accident.
In the state of Oklahoma, damages are calculated by taking into consideration the percentage that each party is at fault, or responsible, for the accident. In other words, if you are injured, but your own wrongdoing contributed 50% or more to the accident, you may not be able to recover any compensation for your injuries. If your personal injury claim is eligible for damages, you may be able to recover money and compensation for the following:
- Property damage
- Medical bills and expenses
- Lost wages or earnings
In some situations, those injured may also be able to recover damages for emotional pain and suffering. In addition, sometimes, punitive damages may be possible. Punitive damages are damages that are awarded to punish the behavior of the wrongdoer.
Filing Deadlines Apply. Call Today.
At Farha Law, PLLC, we want to see you get back to doing all of the same things you were doing before your accident. We offer free case evaluations and consultations so that we can understand the circumstances of your case and answer any questions you may have. Call us at 405-458-7854 or send an email to schedule your free appointment.
Personal injury cases have strict filing deadlines, so reach out today.