Oklahoma Proud: Serving Clients In Oklahoma City And Beyond in Injury, Estate Planning, Oil & Gas, and Business Law

Attorney Nicholas G. Farha

Help For Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Accident Victims

If you are the victim of a car or semi-truck accident, you may not be aware of your rights or how the process works. Do not be rushed into a decision to settle by an insurance company, or fail to get the medical attention you need.

We know that this is likely your first experience dealing with the auto accident injury process, and we want to make this as simple and straightforward as possible. It can be overwhelming to confront the decisions you face after an injury.

  • What are your options?
  • Can you afford treatment?
  • What if things get worse?
  • I may seem manageable now, but will it always be?

It’s not uncommon for those who have been hurt physically to also experience emotional and mental suffering, such as depression and anxiety.

We have compiled a quick list about what to do after a car or truck accident, but this is just the starting point. Do not hesitate to reach out to us for your free consultation as soon as you can after the accident: 405-458-7854.

Oklahoma Car And Tractor Trailer Accidents

Three major interstate highways converge and pass through Oklahoma: I-35, I-40, and I-44. Heavy semi truck and cross-country traffic, as well as more common dangers like distracted or drunk driving, contribute to the high number of auto accidents our state sees. Additionally, Oklahoma City is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States.

Do I Really Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?

Yes. Insurance companies are in business to make money, not pay claims. Their interest is in their bottom lines, not in helping you. That is why you need someone protecting you and making sure you don’t get taken advantage of. We handle all the paperwork and legal issues and work to get your case settled quickly so you can get back to your normal life. Additionally, our firm has the resources to handle the large issues and problems that can arise in a personal injury case. For example, a tractor trailer accident will involve an investigation, accident reconstruction and other procedures that should only be trusted to an experienced personal injury lawyer.

Demand the kind of representation you deserve. We hold careless drivers, their insurance companies and any other liable parties accountable for your damages, injuries, pain and suffering.

What Compensation May I Be Eligible To Receive?

You may be able to recover compensation if you have suffered any of these damages:

  • Impairment
  • Disfigurement
  • Lost wages (past and future income)
  • Pain and suffering
  • Punitive damages
  • Medical expenses
  • Vehicle repair costs

We have helped Oklahoma car and truck accident victims with injuries ranging from minor cuts, scrapes and bruises to more severe, catastrophic injuries. We investigate cases and consult with highly qualified medical, engineering and accident reconstruction specialists.

Steps To Take After A Motor Vehicle Accident

  • Seek medical treatment – It is critical that you visit with a doctor as soon as possible after your car accident. Even if you believe your injuries are minor, it is a good idea to seek treatment in the event that you begin to experience new or worsening symptoms over the days following your accident. Many people don’t realize they can get first-rate medical treatment immediately after an accident, even if they have no health insurance. We will arrange for the doctor to get paid after your case is resolved.
  • Report The Accident To The Police – Even if the accident is minor. A police report may help you with your case. The police report will provide a summary of the way the accident occurred and will identify the parties and the witnesses.
  • Obtain witnesses – Retain the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
  • Take photos of the accident scene – If you happen to have a camera in your vehicle, or a cell phone equipped with a camera, you should take pictures of the vehicles if there is visible damage. If you have visible injuries, you should photograph them as well. If you cannot take pictures at the scene of the accident, take them as soon as possible after the accident.
  • Contact the Farha Law PLLC for a FREE CONSULTATION at 405-458-7854.
  • Do not speak with any insurance companies, even your own! Insurance companies will ask you for a recorded statement immediately after the accident. Don’t talk to them! Be smart, and call a lawyer first. Then, your lawyer can talk with the insurance companies for you. Your attorney will advise you regarding all issues affecting your claim. We can arrange a rental vehicle for you, often the same day. We will make sure your car is repaired or replaced, that you get the best medical treatment available, and make sure you are fully compensated for all your damages.

Free Consultation: Contact Us Today

If you or a loved one has been in an auto accident caused by another driver or suffered a wrongful death in a motor vehicle accident, the attorneys at Farha Law, PLLC can help you recover the compensation you deserve.

Your family may be entitled to compensation for the loss of your family member’s care and companionship, funeral expenses and the mental anguish you have suffered. Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION at 405-458-7854.